When feeling bullied, down, lonely, stressed or lost, words of encouragement may help you through the struggle. So, keep your chin up and read these words of support and inspiration from some very wise people.
- Be good to yourself. Emma Mobley
In times of crisis there is often a tendency to think of others, sometimes at the detriment of your own health and well-being.
- What God has for you, God has for you and no one can take it away. Rev. Diane Fauntleroy
God has a plan for each of us that no one else can change.
- No good deed goes unpunished. Clare Boothe Luce
Often when you do something good for someone you end up paying the consequences, getting hurt or in trouble for doing the right thing.
- Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. Rev. Jesse Jackson
You should not judge other people. You should help them.
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
There is always hope, keep trying.
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
If people are allowed to be mistreated in one place, that opens the door for everyone to be mistreated everywhere.
- Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Sherlock Holmes
In decision making use the process of elimination.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
Only your own mind can make you feel inferior, not what anyone else has said.
- My true religion is kindness. The Dali Lama
Think how what we do effects the world around you. Practice help instead of harm.
- Just be nice. Dr. Victoria Yancey