I'm willing to bet that when it comes down to looking good and bracing the cold men are far more concerned with keeping the chill at bay.
When it comes to climate control and style the two typically run circles around each other especially as it applies to blistering cold winter weather.
Thus, the majority of men are more inclined to shop for the season based on what will protect rather than what will project.
But there are still the few who are more concerned with looking good regardless of the polar vortex or any sub-degree foes.
Then there are a good percentage who want to incorporate both, looking good while being mindful of the weather.
You can fall into the latter category this season with winter accessories that are meant to keep you warm while embracing the cool, looking cool that is. Here are 10 spiffy cold weather accessories to help you do just that..
1. Belstaff Roadmaster Waxed Cotton Jacket $850 mrporter.com
2. Mulberry Leather Gloves $119 matchesfashion.com
3. Polo Ralph Lauren Newent Suede Jodhpur Boots $150 ralphlauren.com
4. Acne Studios Wood Beanie in Grey Melange $69 forwardforward.com
5. 21 Men Marie Stripe Socks $3 forever21.com
6. Men Ultra Light Down Vest $40 uniqlo.com
7. Lacoste Ribbed Wool Scarf $32.49 nordstrom.com
8. Crown Cap Waxed Cotton Hunting Cap $69 scoopnyc.com