1. Your children look forward to going to school.
2. Your husband wants to work overtime.
3. You started an argument with your toddler.
4. You called your best friend and started talking and she said, “Who is this?”
5. You cannot remember the last time you were by yourself.
6. You say the word No more than any other word in the dictionary.
7. Your Bible’s dust is thicker than the book itself.
8. Your last memory verse was John 3:16
9. You are unable to finish your prayer time for you always fall asleep.
10. Your turn – What is your sign that you need a daily time out?
Reading Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner is a fabulous mommy time out. Please subscribe for free to ensure notification of when a new article has been published. You can subscribe by clicking on the subscribe button above. You will not want to miss what is coming in the following topics: Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens Oh My!, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen, Family Times and On my Soapbox.