February 11, 2014
- Because you are needed.
- It is one more step to being a better parent.
- It keeps you in tune with how you child acts in school.
- Children whose parents volunteer at school tend to do better overall.
- Children learn what they see: it is important for our kids to see us helping out.
- Not only do your children appreciate you, but the teacher, the school and the other parents do too.
- Being around children at school will make you feel young again.
- You might revive some lost creativity,
- You gain valuable experience from teamwork.
- It is a great opportunity to make friends.
Why are you a room parent? Please share in the comments below.
Adapted from Wilhilminia Ripple School Parties