Coffee, the proud sponsor of motherhood. Why do I drink it?
- I love the aroma that fills my home each and every morning
- I enjoy the soothing and warming taste that it has on my palate
- I am satisfied with the way it arouses my inner being
- It has an incredible ability to join others together whether familiar or stranger
- The connoisseur has the control to create a savory-able masterpiece depending on one's mood
- In days that are full and I do not have a chance to sit down it becomes a moment of relaxation in a cup
- Sitting at my desk it keeps me refreshed and grounded in the task that I have before me
- Each and every sip engulfs my soul full of happiness
- This beverage may be consumed at any time of day without negative reputation, unlike other beverages
- No one is ever concerned with ones addiction to coffee
Faster than a speeding minivan, able to leap piles of laundry in a single bound. It’s a bird, it’s a plane. It’s Supermom!
Please subscribe to the Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my, Moms at the Movies, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.