Tosca Lee, author of "Iscariot", "The Legend of Sheba: Rise of a Queen", "Havah: The Story of Eve", "Demon: A Memoir", and "The Book of Mortals" series answers 10 questions about her favorite time period in history, her favorite figures from history, and the age old question of coffee or tea.
1. If you could go back in time and be any figure from history, who would it be?
Joan of Arc!
2. What year in history would you have liked to live in?
This is always a tough one for me. I'm practically blind without my contacts, so I cringe at thought of life without them--without many things. But I have always thought it would be interesting to visit the ancient Greeks or Romans.
3. You're having a dinner party and you can invite 5 people from history, who would they be?
Cleopatra, Elizabeth Bathory, Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun, and Vlad the Impaler
4. What castle from the past or present would you like to live in?
Whichever one is the most modern. I'm big on plumbing.
5. Two fellow historical fiction authors you'd like to go on a history themed tour of the world with?
Bernard Cornwall and Steven Pressfield
6. Who was more dashing and interesting, King Henry VIII of England or King Louis XIV of France?
7. Which of the six wives of King Henry VIII is your favorite?
8. English monarchy or French monarchy?
9. What three novels could you read over and over?
"The Mists of Avalon", "The Red Tent", "Memoirs of a Geisha"
10. Tea or coffee when writing?
Tosca Lee's official website: