Natural problem-solving is so easy, it's often over-looked. There are many things one can do and already does, for dilemmas. Since all conscious thoughts point to belief systems, one only needs to become aware of them. And, there are many ways our belief systems are already worked with, naturally.
The main point is not to repress thoughts as though some are good and some are bad. They are only thoughts. And, becoming aware of them and dealing with them, is empowering. When one understands why certain thoughts keep cropping up, they will stop. Since emotions follow belief systems, it's very easy to change your life.
The following list are some natural problem-solving techniques. Become aware of these and focus on them to increase potential for life changes.
Natural problem-solving techniques
- Take a break or walk a labyrinth when a problem doesn't go away.
- Dreaming works out problems met during the day. Set intent for concerns when falling asleep.
- Writing in journals allows unconscious thought to surface.
- Listening to music you like, often brings conscious thoughts into awareness in different forms.
- Become a dream symbol and let it speak to see what it means to you.
- Listening to rain is not only calming but also healing.
- Drawing allows expression so thoughts aren't repressed.
- "Bridge" thoughts unite opposing thoughts which polarize.
- Talking with someone helps organize thoughts and bring in new awareness that might have been overlooked.
- Practice "unlogic" by listening deeply to others with different viewpoints than yours.
Although teachers, gurus', therapists and others in healing professions, are quite helpful, the use of your own inner work is beneficial and empowering. And, the "outside" person, no matter how talented, will never know what's inside your head as well as you do. Reap the benefits and empower yourself with these natural problem-solving techniques.