In partnership with the YEC, we did a round-up to uncover 10 must-haves marketers need to include in their 2014 content marketing playbook. As the content landscape evolves (to focus less on SEO, incorporate new and varied forms of content, etc.), we recommend marketers adapt their strategies accordingly.
Here are 10 things you'll want to add to your content campaigns this year:
- Timing Tool (to automate the tactical aspects of content marketing)
- Kindle Book (to put great content out on a new platform that’s always hungry for more)
- Brevity (to ensure your content is succinct and to the point)
- Repurposed Content (to expand your reach with minimal effort)
- Google Plus (to boost organic rankings)
- An Objective Third-Party Expert (to leverage an expert who already has credibility and reach in your space)
- Web Seminars (to engage an extremely targeted and captive audience)
- Infographics (to visually display interesting content)
- Online Video (because one minute of video retention is equivalent to 1.8 million written words)
- Articles Posted on Pinterest (to submit evergreen content that'll drive steady traffic long-term)
See the full post here.
What might you add to this list?