December 20, 2009
Whether you are buying for your wife or your mom there are some great fitness gifts to choose from.
- Spa Treatment: After all the daily activities most moms could use some rest and relaxation. Buying a gift certificate at their favorite spa is a great way to help them relax and rejuvinate.
- Pedometer: With all that running around after children and taking them to different events a pedometer would be great for a fit mom to have so she can see how many extra steps she is taking throughout the day
- Fitness Magazine Subscription: Oxygen magazine is an informative and motivational fitness magazine for women.
- New pair of workout shoes: Choose a pair according to her favorite activity. Make sure they are comfortable and supportive.
- Camelbak Hydration System: It is important to stay hydrated before, during and after a workout, hydration packs are a convenient way to do just that. They have wearable hydration, backpacks and packs that you can wear around your waist.
- Jogging stroller: Many new moms are eager to get back into shape after having a baby. A jogging stroller is a great way to get outside and get in shape with their little one.
- Hula hoop: A fun way to get fit! Check out http://www.hoopnotica.com/
- Membership to the gym: This is one of the more expensive gifts, but would allow her the chance to stay fit all year long.
- iPod shuffle: Get motivated while working out with some energetic music!
A new workout outfit!