Learn how to transform your winter fashion in no time with these great tips.
1. Faux fur- These stores offer a kinder alternative to wearing the popular trend that’s showing up everywhere from boots to sweaters.
Try Guess’s faux fur collar tweed coat in black/white in sizes XS-XL for $280. If you’re looking to keep warm in the cold for less cash, check out KC collections reversible faux-fur vest on sale for $44.99 online at JCPenney in brown/black colors and sizes S-XL.
2. Boots- Beat the winter blues and find your new favorite pair of boots by checking out these latest fashion favorites. Charlotte Russe’s quilted side-zip motorcycle boot in cognac brown for $45.50 features vegan leather, a trendy quilted panel, and decorative buckles with a spiked heel at thigh-length. Block out the rain, cold, and snow with Michael Kor’s Michael logo mid rain boots in black for $89.
3. Scarves- Stay warm and mix and match these super-trend worthy scarves. Try JCPenney’s animal print metallic scarf in camel or grey for $17.99. BCBGeneration’s girly girl loop scarf in blue suede shoes, excalibur, or seabreeze offer a knit-style for $27.99 at Macy’s.
4. Gloves- These cute gloves will match your winter outfits and keep you looking fabulous. Use your favorite smart phone with Isotoner’s smarTouch matrix nylon gloves in various colors like leopard or concord for $32.99 at Macy’s. Opt for cute fingerless gloves with Betseyville’s zig-zag long gloves for $13.99 at JCPenney, that give you the option to wear as a mitten or not.
5. Sweaters-They don’t have to be bulky and itchy anymore! Check out these fun fashions and be comfortable at last. This fall-winter cardigan from Liz Claiborne comes in eight vibrant colors like cherry cordial and vivid purple for $19.99 at JCPenney in sizes S-XL and petite and misses. Style & Co.’s ultra-chic long sleeve shawl sweater features pull over style, long sleeves, and lace up detail in five colors such as, charcoal heather and deep black for $39.99 at Macy’s in sizes XS-XL.
6. Hats-Find the cute and perfect hat for winter’s coldest days. Charlotte Russe’s studded slouchy boyfriend beanie in black for $10.99 features gold studs and knit fabric. Create instant class and style with Nine West’s faux-fur pony newsboy hat in five different styles like cheetah or tiger for $21.99 at Macy’s.
7. Leggings: Mix, match & layer these fall-winter styles. Patterned leggings are fun and make for a great way to add instant style to your skirt or dress. Check out Jessica Simpson’s Zeke polka-dot leggings $44 or Style & Co.’s plus size cheetah-print leggings for $21.98 at Macy’s.
8. Sweater dresses-Wear a trendy dress this winter with cute leggings and boots. Style & Co.’s three-quarter sleeve mixed-stitch dress for $48.99 at Macy’s would look well with black or printed leggings and faux-fur boots. Worthington’s contrast sweater dress in animal print, camel/grey or diamond blk multi for $29.99 at JCPenney features a slimming waistband and would look well with knee-length boots and leggings.
9. Plaid & striped sleeve shirts- St. John’s Bay’s camp shirt features six different plaid varieties for $19.99. Mason Jule’s long sleeve high-neck striped chiffon shirt features all over stripes, lace trim at shoulders and pull over style for $39 at Macy’s in three pastel shades.
10. Skirts- If you’re going for classy-office style, try Anne Klein’s tweed pencil skirt for $63.99 in sizes 0-16 available at Macy’s. If you’re on a budget and still need a professional look, try Liz Claiborne’s tweed pencil skirt for $26.99 in sizes 4-18 at JCPenney.
Find all these winter fashions online or at a store near you in the Genesee Valley Center mall in Flint, Michigan.